THRILLING PRECISION BUILT TO FLY INTO THE EYE OF THE STORM.
Violent winds, blinding rain and unforgiving darkness. In extreme weather conditions, today’s fearless hurricane hunters showcase daring purpose for the greater good. Designed for these missions, we present a new take on tough ingenuity, highlighted by our COSC caliber with in-house modifications. Our quick-set crown function delivers enhanced accuracy and allows you to independently set the 12-hour local hand without affecting the GMT and seconds hands. Complemented by a sapphire or a ceramic bezel, extreme anti-magnetic protection and micro gas tube luminosity, the Engineer III Hurricane Hunters is a tool that flies into the storm with out-of-the-ordinary toughness.
Limited to 1,000 pieces each.
- Approx. 180g
- Automatic caliber BALL RR1205-C
- Chronometer certified COSC
- Ø 40mm, height 13.8 mm
- 1,000 Gauss (80,000A/m)
MICRO GAS TUBES
- 30 micro gas tubes on bezel, hour, minute, second and GMT hands and dial for night reading capability
- Quick set local 12-hour hand
- Second time zone indication illuminated with Super LumiNova
- Hours, minutes, sweep second and magnified date
- 5,000Gs shock resistance
- Stainless steel
- Unidirectional rotating sapphire bezel with micro gas tubes for night reading capability
- Mu-metal shield
- Amortiser® patented anti-shock system
- Screwed-in crown
- Dome shaped anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Black or Blue
- Stainless steel bracelet with folding buckle