When opportunity and the odds seem unfair, when darkness feels never-ending, when doubt grows: it’s time to find out what we’re made of. The Engineer III Legend II is built for conquering adversity with bright, multi-colored micro gas tube luminosity and extreme resistance technology. The 40mm chronometer is a slim 11.5mm in height – providing ultimate versatility and strength in the most challenging conditions. Its robust engineering and expert craftsmanship are perfectly suited for your pursuit of greatness.
Orders ship between June 2021 and July 2021, subject to Swiss product schedule and shipment.
- Approx. 180g
- Automatic caliber BALL RR1101-C
- Chronometer certified COSC
- Ø 40mm, height 11.5 mm
MICRO GAS TUBES
- 19 micro gas tubes on hour, minute and second hands and dial for night reading capability
- Hours, minutes, sweep seconds and magnified date
- 5,000Gs shock resistance
- Stainless steel
- Screwed-in crown
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Black or Blue
- Stainless steel bracelet with folding buckle