Now available for pre-order. Expected delivery October - December 2021.
EVERY SECOND MATTERS: ULTIMATE FORM AND FUNCTION FOR CRITICAL SEARCH AND RESCUE
Whether by air, land or sea, every rescue mission is unique. But there’s one common truth: timing is everything. A purpose-built tool for critical search and rescue situations, the new Roadmaster Rescue Chronograph delivers extreme accuracy, easy readability and high functionality. Engineered with a patented pusher locking system, the chronograph function works in unison with the pulsometer scale to measure heart rate, while two illuminated sub-dial counters track elapsed time. And for countdowns at all hours, the ceramic diving bezel features a bold micro gas tube inset. Vital functionality and versatile form that’s ready to venture wherever necessary.
The new Roadmaster Rescue Chronograph with blue ceramic bezel insert is limited to 1,000 pieces each.
- Automatic caliber BALL RR1402
- Special movement oil to endure -45°C / -49°F
- Ø 41mm, height 14.8mm
MICRO GAS TUBES
- 37 micro gas tubes on hour and minute and dial for night reading capability
- Chronograph with accumulated measurement up to 12 hours
- Pulsemeter graduated for 15 pulsations
- Hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds, day and date
- 5,000Gs shock resistance
- Unidirectional rotating stainless steel bezel with ceramic insert and gas tube inset
- Amortiser® patented anti-shock system
- Screwed-in crown
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Black, Blue, White or Green
- Tapered titanium and stainless steel bracelet
LUG TO LUG
BALL INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY