Ball Engineer III Outlier GMT (40mm) COSC DG9002B-S1C-BK
Pickup currently unavailable
EXPLORE ON THE OUTSIDE.
Born to explore outside convention, the Engineer III Outlier embraces solitary adventure into the toughest terrains. Our Manufacture GMT Caliber RRM7337-C beats with COSC precision and allows you to traverse and connect more territory. The 904L stainless steel deflects the harshest knocks while micro gas tubes set exploration free in total darkness. A tool designed to trek further into the wild, revealing what each of us is truly made of.
Limited to 1000 pieces, the Engineer III Outlier is now available for pre-order.
- Approx. 180g
- Automatic BALL Manufacture caliber RRM7337-C
- Chronometer certified COSC
- Ø 40mm, height 13.8mm
- 1,000 Gauss (80,000 A/m)
MICRO GAS TUBES
- 29 micro gas tubes on hour, minute and GMT hands, dial for night reading capability
- Quick set local 12-hour hand
- Luminous three time zone indication
- Hours, minutes, sweep second and magnified date
- 5,000Gs shock resistance
- 904L stainless steel
- Mu-metal shield
- Bidirectional rotating ceramic bezel with markings illuminated by Super LumiNova
- Screwed-in crown
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Amortiser® patented anti-shock system
- 904L stainless steel bracelet