Pre-order now at a limited-time price until March 8, 2023 for a selection of limited edition number and complimentary engraving. Orders ship between July and August 2023, subject to Swiss product schedule and shipment.
ENGINEER MASTER II DIVER CHRONOMETER NOTHING CAN STOP YOU: A THINNER AND TOUGHER DIVER FOR THE DEEP.
Let go, shed the past and embrace the future. Designed for the ultimate feeling of freedom that comes with exploring Earth’s last frontier, we introduce the Engineer Master II Diver Chronometer. The remarkable internal diving bezel can easily be manipulated under water when timing the safety stop. In darkness, it shines with micro gas tubes and ensures elapsed time is always visible. The automatic chronometer delivers outstanding precision as deep as 300 meters – packed inside a 42mm case that is just 13.5mm thick. And no matter the terrain, explore with 1,000 Gauss (80,000 A/m) anti-magnetic protection and patented shock resistance.
Limited to 1,000 pieces each, pre-order yours today for a selection of limited edition number and complimentary engraving.
- Approx. 190g
- Automatic caliber BALL RR1101-C
- Chronometer certified COSC
- Ø 42mm, height 13.5 mm
- 1,000 Gauss (80,000A/m)
MICRO GAS TUBES
- 36 micro gas tubes on hour, minute and second hands, dial and inner bezel for night reading capability
- Hours, minutes, sweep seconds and magnified date
- 5,000Gs shock resistance
- Stainless steel
- Bi-directional rotating sapphire inner bezel with micro gas tubes for night reading capability
- Mu-metal shield
- Amortiser® patented anti-shock system
- Screwed-in crown
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Stainless steel bracelet with folding buckle or rubber strap with pin buckle
LUG TO LUG