Limited to 1000 pieces each, the series is available for pre-order. The expected delivery is November 2022.
BUILT TO ENDURE THE UNENDURABLE.
Trapped by the frozen sea, but not by fear, Sir Ernest Shackleton led his stranded crew for almost two antarctic years. As his leadership, courage and optimism continue to captivate explorers around the world, we’re proud to introduce our second series inspired by his legacy. The 41mm Engineer III Endurance 1917 GMT features our Manufacture GMT Caliber RRM7337-C – a true GMT chronometer – wrapped in a 904L stainless steel case and shining with micro gas tube luminosity.
- Approx. 180g
- Automatic BALL Manufacture caliber RRM7337-C
- Chronometer certified COSC
- Special movement oil to endure -45°C / -49°F
- Ø 41mm, height 13.15mm
- 1,000 Gauss (80,000 A/m)
MICRO GAS TUBES
- 39 micro gas tubes on hour, minute, second and GMT hands, dial for night reading capability
- Quick set local 12-hour hand
- Second time zone indication illuminated with micro gas tubes
- Hours, minutes, sweep second and magnified date
- 5,000Gs shock resistance
- 904L stainless steel
- Mu-metal shield
- Amortiser® patented anti-shock system
- Screwed-in crown
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Ice blue, Grey, Navy Blue
- 904L stainless steel bracelet
LUG TO LUG
- Approx. 47.6mm