ROADMASTER MARINE GMT
THE ULTIMATE EXPLORER’S WATCH FOR ADVENTURE BEYOND THE REACH OF LAND.
Innovation for fearless exploration, a belief that’s not only held dearly in the BALL Watch family, but also fostered the creation of the Roadmaster Marine GMT series. Engineered to the specifications of a 35-year Navy Mariner veteran, it’s the world’s first GMT timepiece with day and date functions, delivering utmost functionality. The quick-set GMT push buttons dazzle watch lovers with its ease-of-use and ingenious design. The tough titanium material and COSC certified mechanical movement guarantee perfect performance in the most imperfect situations. Topping off with the darkness-conquering luminosity of the micro gas tube. The watch that once ran America’s railroads now empowers world explorers to live freely and fearlessly.
The Roadmaster Marine GMT ceramic series comes in four different variations and we are proud to introduce the latest addition with the red-blue two-tone bezel that makes a striking statement with its vivid color.
Limited to 1,000 pieces each.
- Automatic caliber BALL RR1203-C
- Chronometer certified COSC
- 38-hour power reserve
- Ø 40mm, height 14mm
MICRO GAS TUBES
- 27 micro gas tubes on hour, minute and GMT hands and dial for night reading capability
- Three time zone indication with patented quick set mechanism
- Hours, minutes, sweep second, day and date
- 5,000Gs shock resistance
- Bi-directional rotating stainless steel bezel with aluminum plate, illuminated with Super LumiNova
- Sapphire crystal transparent case back
- Screwed-in crown
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Choose below
- Tapered titanium and stainless steel bracelet