ENGINEER HYDROCARBON PATHBREAKER
BORN TO DRIVE FASTER AND FURTHER.
Born to drive fast, yet banished from competing with the best teams because of his heritage, René Dreyfus risked it all. Racing as an outlier in the 1930s, he turned racetracks into battlegrounds, proving that he could go not only faster than everyone, but also further. Victory after victory, he was soon hailed as a hero and celebrated as a legend. The new Engineer Hydrocarbon Pathbreaker honors his perseverance and fearlessness. The COSC chronometer is outfitted with 1mm micro gas tube luminosity, a patented ultra-tough buckle and steel tachymeter bezel. Aggressive in style and bold in attitude, it’s a tool built for speed – and to transcend time.
Limited to 330 pieces. The Engineer Hydrocarbon Pathbreaker is now available for pre-order.
- Approx. 200g
- Automatic caliber BALL RR1401-C
- Chronometer certified COSC
- Ø 42mm, height 15.2mm
MICRO GAS TUBES
- 15 micro gas tubes on hour and minute hands and dial for night reading capability
- Chronograph with accumulated measurement up to 45 minutes
- Hours, minutes and subsidiary seconds
- 7,500Gs shock resistance
- Stainless steel
- Patented crown protection system
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Blue or Black
- Tapered stainless steel bracelet with patented folding buckle & extension system