FROM OUTLIER TO FIRST FROGMAN: ELITE TOUGHNESS FORGED FOR THE SEA.
Trained to defeat and defend, yet denied a commission into the U.S. Navy due to poor eyesight, Draper Kauffman was an outlier who proved his elite skills in the face of war. When recruited back to the Navy, he disarmed deadly bombs, served as a decorated hero of underwater demolition and became the forefather of the Navy SEALs.
BALL Watch Co. is proud to honor his extraordinary achievements with a new Roadmaster Archangel collection. While the Roadmaster M Archangel Bronze features the corrosion-resistance of aluminum bronze and the precision of our chronometer manufacture caliber, all three models are equipped with unmatched micro gas tube luminosity, a robust diving bezel and signature BALL toughness.
Limited to 1,000 pieces each.
- Approx. 100g
- Automatic BALL Manufacture caliber RRM7309-C
- Chronometer certified COSC
- 80 hours Power Reserve, 28,800vph
- Ø 43mm, height 14.5mm
MICRO GAS TUBES
- 28 micro gas tubes on bezel, hour, minute and second hands and dial for night reading capability
- Hours, minutes, sweep seconds and magnified date
- 5,000Gs shock resistance
- Unidirectional rotating bronze/aluminum bezel with gas tube inset
- Stainless steel case back
- Screwed-in crown
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Blue or Black
- Rubber strap with bronze pin buckle