More than a robust chronometer, the Engineer M Skindiver III pulls together our signature features and next-generation capability, all while showcasing a few vintage touches. Our one-of-a-kind micro gas tubes have been integrated below the ultra-durable domed sapphire bezel, ensuring extreme readability in all darkness. On the wrist, the 40.5mm diameter and 14mm height pair with 5mm domed sapphire crystal and drilled lugs to deliver the perfect mix of toughness and comfort. And amid harsh knocks, our patented resistance technology shields the COSC certified precision of our in-house caliber. The newest in our long line of trusted divers, the Engineer M Skindiver III is a game-changer for dark depths and watchmaking.
Limited to 1,000 pieces. Orders ship in October of 2021, subject to Swiss product schedule and shipment.
- Approx. 180g
- Automatic BALL Manufacture caliber 7309-C
- Chronometer certified COSC
- 80 hours Power Reserve, 28,800vph
- Ø 40.5mm, height 14 mm
MICRO GAS TUBES
- 32 micro gas tubes on bezel, hour and minute hands and dial for night reading capability
- Hours, minutes, sweep seconds and magnified date
- 5,000Gs shock resistance
- Stainless steel
- Screwed-in crown
- Dome shaped anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Black or Blue
- Stainless steel bracelet with folding buckle