Limited to 1000 pieces each, the series is now available for pre-order until 01 June 2022 at an exclusive price. Expected delivery is November 2022.
BUILT TO ENDURE THE UNENDURABLE.
Trapped by the frozen sea, but not by fear, Sir Ernest Shackleton led his stranded crew for almost two antarctic years. As his leadership, courage and optimism continue to captivate explorers around the world, we’re proud to introduce our second series inspired by his legacy. The 40mm Engineer II Endurance 1917 features our Automatic Caliber RR1103-C – with an anti-magnetism rating of 1,000 gauss.
- Approx. 180g
- Automatic caliber BALL RR1103-C
- Chronometer certified COSC
- Special movement oil to endure -45°C / -49°F
- Ø 40mm, height 13.6mm
- 1,000 Gauss (80,000 A/m)
MICRO GAS TUBES
- 17 micro gas tubes on hour, minute and second hands, dial for night reading capability
- Hours, minutes, sweep seconds and magnified date
- 5,000Gs shock resistance
- Stainless steel
- Mu-metal shield
- Amortiser® patented anti-shock system
- Screwed-in crown
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Black / Blue / Silver / Ice Blue
- Stainless steel bracelet with folding buckle
LUG TO LUG
- Approx. 46.6mm