ENGINEER III MARVELIGHT CHRONOMETER - CARING EDITION START YOUR QUEST.
No matter the circumstances and in the face of adversity, one truth shines: life is a quest for meaning. Stellar luminosity and trusted COSC precision set exploration free, while extreme anti-magnetic protection and muscular lines unite with a heritage fortified by resolution amid challenge. An everyday tool built for the pursuit that unites all explorers: purpose.
In 2020, the world was blindsided by one of most severe pandemics in recent history. Amidst the loss, sadness and anxiety, the human kind never loses sight of hope, perseverance and solidity. As part of our humble support to the fight against the COVID-19, this special edition of the Engineer III Marvelight Chronometer, featuring a multi-colored dial and micro gas tubes, was born. CHF 300 was donated to The Salvation Army for every piece of this special edition sold during the pre-order period. We now continue the support by donating 5% of the online sales of this model. The watch that once ran America’s railroads now empowers world explorers to live freely, fearlessly and with a new purpose.
- Approx. 180g
- Automatic caliber BALL RR1103-C
- Chronometer certified COSC
- Ø 43mm, height 13.6mm
MICRO GAS TUBES
- 27 micro gas tubes on hour, minute and second hands and dial for night reading capability
- Hours, minutes, sweep seconds and magnified date
- 904L Stainless steel
- Amortiser® patented anti-shock system
- Screwed-in crown
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Stainless steel bracelet with folding buckle
LUG TO LUG